For all pet-parents, it is a big nightmare to lose our babies. Much more if such loss is caused by the negligence of others.
One furbaby named Tyler was brought by her mom to a spa in BF Homes, Paranaque for his weekly haircut and grooming. Little did they know that it would be his last one.
Karen Balce posted the story in facebook last January 9, 2015.
|Source: Facebook/ Karen Balce|
This is such a heartbreaking story and no amount of condolences and sympathy can be made to ease the pain of losing one's pet. Everyone should realize that our pets are family to most of us and such "accident" is unacceptable.
Let this sad incident be a warning to all us since I also leave Crumpy at the spa. If time permits, maybe we can just watch them while being groomed. No amount of time is wasted to ensure their safety.
For Tyler and his family, we are all praying for you and we support you in seeking justice.
You may read the original post, here.