Do you want to promote your book?

Monday, February 23, 2015

Balinese Stress Relief at Body Tune

I had a pretty crazy first few days of February. My in-laws just arrived from Canada that we were very busy showing them around the Metro plus I was coordinating a small wedding in Bulacan. 

Though it was really fun, I end up really tired and immediately just fall asleep every night. When they went back to Canada and the wedding was over, I felt body pains and tense muscles all over. So last Chinese New Year, Val and I decided to get a massage at Body Tune.


It is recommended that you make an appointment prior to your visit. We visited SM North Edsa and they actually have two branches in SM North: One at The Block and the other one at the Annex Building (So, don't get confused) 

The receptionist was very kind and friendly. While waiting, we were offered hot tea. 



They suggested that we'll have the Balinese Massage. It is a form of deep massage concentrated on the upper back part of the body with the use of aromatherapy oils. This is designed to release tense and knotted muscles and also a perfect choice for those who has migraine and asthma/ breathing problems like me. 

The rooms are simple. There's nothing fancy. 



They also have sauna available. 



My overall experience was great.  My therapist was very good and attentive. After the session, I feel rejuvenated and energized again. It was also Val's first Balinese massage and he loved it. 

For more information about the Body Tune's promotions and packages, visit their facebook page



28 comments:

  1. Looks very relaxing. Too bad not all spa offer Balinese massage. We're still used to the usual Shiatsu, Swedish, and Thai massage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Balinese massage is not very popular. If you are far from the North, they also have a branch in SM Megamall, SM Bacoor and SM Pampanga.

      Delete
  2. The place itself is so relaxing. Balinese Massage sounds great! Would love to try this spa once I get back in PH. Thank you for sharing and giving information about the spa location.

    Gracia AmorThe Blogger. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am used to Swedish but after trying Balinese, I had a change of heart.

      Delete
  3. It would be great if you posted the cost of their service. I might stop by there when i visit North.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have the lover's prime pampering package at Php 2,499 (Good for 2) which includes 1 hour balinese massage, 30 minute foot massage and facial scrub with mask.

      They have different promotions ongoing every month. :)

      Delete
  4. I usually go to Vibes in Sm yung magagaling na blind therapists.

    Will also try this. The place is relaxing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them and they have lots of promotions right now. :)

      Delete
  5. Going to try this Balinese thing in SM Bacoor, I love back massage too so this will be just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. You may also check their facebook page for ongoing promotions.

      Delete
  6. Massage on the upper back of the body! I love this kind of massage! I'll definitely try this may in SM Bacoor. Thanks for the nice share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It is so great. Hope you were already able to get your massage at SM Bacoor.

      Delete
  7. I love the idea of the massage focused on the upper part of the body. Too bad it's far away from my place though :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! They actually have branches in SM Megamall, SM Bacoor and SM Pampanga too. :) Hope there's one near your place.

      Delete
  8. Wow, it has been a long time since I availed of a massage. I haven't tried Balinese massage, I think I should try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jeff. You should try Balinese massage. :) Check out their facebook page for ongoing promotions.

      Delete
  9. I've been wanting to get a massage these days. Very much needed. Good thing this one is just near my place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to have my massages here before a lot and it's a good place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing Clarice. Been looking for a great place to so massage. Will try this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Kim! Yes, you should try them. :)

      Delete
  12. I'm used to having a combination of Swedish & Shiatsu massage. I think I should try Balinese Massage soon!

    Ed of www.ednything.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should try Balinese massage at Body Tune. :)
      Have a great day, Ed.

      Delete
  13. oooh, i've been craving for a good massage! how much is it? >XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not a fan of spa/massage, but your post made me interested to try it :) Seems very rejuvenating. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I go to Spa, I usually have either Shiatsu or Thia massage to relax my body. Balinese is new to me and I am so excited to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete