Do you want to promote your book?

Friday, April 10, 2015

Be a Goddess for a Day and Be with Nature.

Have you ever imagined yourself become nature's caretaker like a mysterious and enchanted creature living in a beautiful garden? 

Well, honestly, it is one of my dreams since I was a child. I have spent a lot of time in our garden and have fallen in love with flowers, butterflies and anything green. I just find it really beautiful that both my 18th birthday and wedding is garden themed.

So, when I saw this Mobile Home, my heart literally jumped. I would love to stay here. This is way better than staying in the same old hotel room. As a bonus, it is so affordable at only Php 1,500 per night. 




Here at Paradizoo, you can be a goddess for a day and be with nature. 
You can experience watching green picturesque fields together with different kinds of animals.
Feel our ‘Plant Me Home’ experience.
Interact with different interesting animals like llama, camels, miniature horses,  greyhounds, labrador retrievers 
Ride on a cart drawn by an albino Carabao!

Are you as excited as I am? If yes, you can also join us this coming April 18, 2015, Saturday for a Press Conference at Residence Inn Tagaytay and know more good news from us! Truly, Zoomanity group wants you to experience that one great staycation, all-in-one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment