Moving to a new, strange place without friends can be quite depressing however, it was not the case for me when I moved to Manila in 2010. I was lucky to become part of the BDJ community as a "bella." Yes, BDJ is not just about owning that beautiful and inspiring planner, Belle de Jour Power Planner but it was a community of empowered women who wants to live life to the fullest.
Being a "bella" has its perks, I was able to check new places and establishments in a good deal by utilizing the coupons included in the planner plus, I got exclusive invites to the BDJ events and meet new friends. Although, I won't be attending this year's beauty social since I am already in Bacolod, I am inviting all my friends and readers with or without the BDJ planner to attend this fun and exciting gathering of empowered women.
The BDJ Beauty Social 2015: Global Glam will be held September 13, 2015 from 10am-7pm at the Glorietta 2 Activity Center in Makati and let me give you six (6) reasons why you should attend.
1. Be informed about the latest beauty trends and tips by attending the talks. There are different talks and topics available. You can choose 3 when you pre-register. Here's the schedule of the talks for this year. There are limited slots available so, make sure you pre-register asap.
11: 30 - 12:15 - Multicultural Gorgeousness with MAC
12: 30 - 01:15 - Get in the Know with the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry
01: 30 - 02:15 - Get the Look of Love with Revlon
02: 30 - 03:15 - Confidence is the New Sexy with Strip and Browhaus
03: 30 - 04:15 - Be Like Candice with Max Factor
04: 30 - 05:15 - Easy, Breezy, Beautiful with Covergirl
05: 30 - 06:15 - Korean Beauty Secrets with The Face Shop
2. There are a lot of freebies and samples from BDJ and Brand Partners. Pre-registered girls will take home loot bags and lots of exciting prizes and discounts.
3. Hourly Raffle of Shopping Vouchers. Get a chance to win Php 10,000 Shopping spree at the BDJ Box Beauty Social: Global Glam. Still make sure that you have pre-registered to qualify.
4. Lots of side events from the booths of brand partners. There are a lot of activities and side events offered in the respective booths of brand partners. Last year, I was lucky enough to attend a make-up class from Revlon. You can also expect games and free samples.
5. Get a Free Ride Home. Pre-registered girls get a free ride home from GrabTaxi.
6. Registration is Free. The best part of it is it is absolutely free.
So, go ahead and register now by following these steps and send your link here. For more details, you may also visit their website.
Have fun bellas!