With crazy heat and the scary weather patterns, we no longer need more evidence that the ill effects of climate change is here.
Though some say that the effects are irreversible, I am encouraging everyone that we can still do something about it by not making it worse.
The use of eco-friendly energy source like solar panels as well as eco-friendly transportation alternatives is a must nowadays. Not to mention that the fuel prices continues to soar every week, add that to the burden of motorists and commuters alike as horrendous traffic in the metro persist. Thus, the use of electronic bikes is a smart choice.
These E-bikes can either charge on an electrical outlet or completely off-grid through solar charging. These should lower fumes on the road caused by petroleum type fuel and considerably cheaper if not free.
With the steady growth of e-bike followers, California Ecobike is gearing towards its mission to improve transportation in an eco-friendly way, one e-bike at a time. With their continuous effort in offering various alternative, here are two of their newest model:
Apart from it's advantages, I would like to share to my readers more reasons to switch to e-bikes. CD-R King and California Ecobike will be holding this promotion, Libreng E-bike that will run from April 15 to May 15, 2016, and here are the mechanics:
1. Participants must purchase one (1) unit of E-bike worth P10,000 or more to qualify for this promo.
2. Participant must sign an application form and submit 2 valid IDs to join. Approved participants will be given a referral ID card.
3. Participant must accompany each of their referred buyers during the purchase.
4. A successful referral can only be approved if the following conditions are met:
a.) Each of the referred buyer bought an E-bike worth 10,000 or higher.
b.) The transaction was made within the promo period.
c.) The transaction was made on the same branch where the participant enlisted in.
5. After completing 10 successful transactions, the participant can avail 1 free Reedley2 E-bike.
6. To claim the free Reedley2 E-bike, participant must present his/her Referral ID card along with 2 valid IDs. After 3 working days, store will call up the participant for claiming.
7. Redemption period is up to 60 days from the end of promo.
Also, here's another good news for Two wheels enthusiasts on the North:
CD-R King and California E-bike are testing the market as it initially offer the iRover and Malibu for rent for mall-goers of Star Mall, San Jose. With a minimal fee of as low as Php30, Mall goers can rent these gadgets to be used within the mall vicinity. Renter should have a valid ID for processing.